OutlawZ
April 19, 2024, 09:35:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the OutlawZ clanforum.

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[OwZ] Awards!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [OwZ] Awards!  (Read 1989 times)
Rafman
Outlaw
>100 posts

Distance from law: 19

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 Combination
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:30:30 pm »

That's not just a kitty, Swift, it's a goddamn House Tiger! Master of his domain, king of his castle, lord of the jungle!
But if that's the beat you're listening to, give me the name of the song some time. Smiley

Alright, looks like we're almost full. The moment Gullveig signs in, I'll make a document in which the results of the matches will be noted. I guess we could wait forever for Tony to sign in.
The document will probably look like the one in the attachment and there will be 5 tables like that, one for each mod. How to read the results: check the arrows.
The number 1-arrow indicates how to read the first result, the number 2-arrow the second. For example (see document): the match Liero 1.0 100% between Gullveig and Magni is in this example won by Gullveig (2-0). Gullveig would be given 3 points for that victory. The second match: Gullveig-Benno ends in a draw. Both would get 1 point.
Gullveig would have 4 points in total now and Benno 1. The one with the most points in the end will be given the award.

The document is a Microsoft Word document. Hopefully everyone's able to read it. If not, just give me a sign. (Signs that will be accepted: a new computer and candy)

Hope that's clear enough.  Roll Eyes

[attachment deleted by admin]
Report Spam   Logged

Behind every great man, there's a great harem.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: